Tuesday, January 21, 2014

maybe is about living by yolo?

Reading other blogs made me realize that some people have apurpose in life, but here i am in a job that i still dont know how i feel about it (dont get me wrong im so increible greatful for having one) but the problem is that since i dont have things to make me busy i get bored, and is ok becuase not all the time you have to be busy.

Anyways i have decided to do something for my self at least this month, it all starts with small steps. So in my old job i saw this thing call ''Vision board'' at first i was all confused with ''vision board'' but then my old boss explained to me what was it. Even though im not a big believer in this this of think positive it will happen to you, other wise i would be rich by now, i was like imma try it! So im thinking of the things that i want in life, and then is when it hit me. i know why sometimes im so confused of what i want to do with my life.im not going to put it here, becuase im a lil embarrased ( and no is not anything bad) anyways. Dealing with this vision board (that i havent even started) is more difficult to do than say becuase you need all the things that you want and im pretty sure in life everybody wants everything, but you cant put that you need to be especific.

Anyways im trying to do that so to make the ''law of attracion'' to happen and see where my life goes. Becuase sometimes i see people around my age that know what they want to do, know what there dreams are and know what life is about, and here i am sitting waiting to figure out. Im not hating on them in fact im pretty impressed and happy becuase thye have work hard yto earn it, things in life dont come easy and you have to work hard you just need to find what you want.

For example my moms best friend kid ( i know is hard to sometimes ounderstand my writting but bare with me) she buy herself her own apartment as an inversion and she is only 26 and here i am what do i buy my self food thats what. I dont know maybe people make it look that life is easier than others or that they have more opportunities than other but something i know for fure if i dont fight for what i want no one else will


No comments:

Post a Comment