Thursday, January 30, 2014

I work at the Day Care

So during the past couple summers i worked at this day care called Sunshine. Where i met not only awesome people that helped me through this rough times but also this amazing kids! That gave me not only love but taught me to be patience, to not only care about me. These are the two lil girls that i love with all my heart.
I must sound lil over reacting when i say my heart aches because im not with them. I love these two more than i can explain. Each of tem taught me different things! They are so different but at the same time they are the same! I didnt know it was possible to love them so much since i am not her mom bor her aunt or anything like that. But i was her teacher and at school i was like her mom. I gave her good nap kisses and i play with them more thatn i should have at work.
Anyways these days ive been feeling more like missing them.

My pupa and my boo😍❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment