Tuesday, January 21, 2014

My Best Friends Wedding (Literally)


So i defently had to post this one long time ago, my best friend got married. It wasnt like any other wedding i have attend (pff like i had gone to tons) anyways this day i think i was more anxious than her. She is and incredible person, but her temper is hell alive, and then she is i dont know how to put into words but when she wants somethins it got to be her way or no way at all, anyways, i was one of her bridesmaids. 
Out of all of her bridemaids i was the only one how called and asked for this outrageous favors, and its ok shes my friend and she was going to get married. But get upset with me for not doing it? or say im a bad friend becuase i put work before her. 

Oh im so glad those days are over, i swear on my life i could killed her, we had our ups and downs through all theseand even after the wedding, that now i just let her live her life. People can not say i wasnt there for her til the last minute before the wedding i went and drop her off to the hotel wehere she was changing, yes 10 min beofre the weddign and she wasnt even ready. 

Maybe it was for the best, but i hate when people are like why you forget about me you dont hang out, and starts complaining after all you do too have a phone and you too can call me if you think im not calling you or anything like that, so the last week she was of couorse with her husband so i didnt even bother to call her her husband left (he live in Costa Rica) and she finished her tesis, so then she calls me 2 days prior her living to CR, complains on how i dont call her! and then finished by saying i believe she should hang out on firday. Of course i say yes! for her to tell me on friday oops my friends from collage plan something for me so i cant hang out with you 

sigh - people  - sigh

Anyways, im glad she had her dream come true and i hope she had the best of her time on her wedding day! i know i did! 










No comments:

Post a Comment