Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Cant tell me nothing now baby i know how to fly .. BAAAMM IM 20!

she is my favorite no matter how old we are we are still weirrd!
and she is pretty amazing been a creeperr! :S but i love her

when i grow up i want to be like my boss

So there was this beautiful day 20 years ago where this beautiful girl was born and that beautiful girl name is SILVIA CALDERON wait whatt??! thats me! that means that im not longer a teenager! that is so weird, after 18 years celebrating my bday in Ecuador now im celebrating in Rexburg! wow! so some of my friends from CH came to celebrate with me in craigos! these girls are pretty amazing and i love them! and yeaahh so thats basically what im been up to! celebrating my bday! and ofcourse working still and that crapy job at the crossroads! and of course school which i love :) false well maybee i love some of my classes! OK THATS IT FOR NOW bc my computer its about to die! BREAK!

No comments:

Post a Comment